Quality Pest Control Services For Roosevelt Home & Business Owners
Roosevelt, a small Utah city located in Duchesne County, is home to friendly people, oil reserves, and many farms that produce a variety of goods. To protect your Roosevelt home or business from the many pests that also, unfortunately, choose to call this part of Utah home, turn to the local professionals at Pickett Pest Control. Our professionals are experienced and can solve the toughest of pest infestations and prevent their return. To learn more about our residential and commercial pest control options, please give Pickett Pest Control a call.
Home Pest Control In Roosevelt, Utah
Put into place a home pest control plan that offers the routine services needed to keep pests out of your home throughout the entire year. Professional pest control services will protect your home from structural damage, keep out disease and bacteria, maintain food sources, and protect personal property.
At Pickett Pest Control we offer a variety of residential pest control solutions to meet the unique needs of your home. Our most popular option for homeowners is our Quarterly Protection Plan.
In addition, we also offer:
- Monthly or bi-monthly treatments
- Semi-annual or annual pest control
- One-time or as-needed treatment
- Specific and seasonal pests
To discover which of our residential pest control options is the best fit for your home, family, and budget, reach out to Pickett Pest Control and speak with one of our experts!
Tips To Prevent Boxelder Bugs In Roosevelt, Utah
Boxelder bugs are seasonal pests. Throughout much of the year, they are found living outside feeding and breeding. In the late fall, they tend to move inside homes and businesses in large numbers. They do this in order to have a safe, warm place to overwinter. Boxelder bugs aren’t dangerous pests, but that doesn’t mean you want them crawling throughout your home in large numbers. They stain walls, upholstery, curtains, and furniture with their excrement.
To prevent boxelder bugs from finding their way into your home we offer these helpful tips:
- Repair damaged window and door screens.
- Seal cracks in your home's foundation and exterior walls.
- Place door sweeps on exterior doors.
- Place weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Trim tree branches and bushes away from the exterior walls of your home.
- Seal spaces around air-conditioners and utilities entering your home from the outside.
At Pickett Pest Control we can offer the proactive services needed to help prevent this seasonal pest from finding its way into your home. To learn more about our seasonal pest control services, reach out to us.
Commercial Pest Control In Roosevelt, Utah
No matter which business or industry you are a part of, it is beneficial to attain professional pest control services. Commercial pest control services can protect your facility, inventory, customers, and employees from the damage and dangers pests can inflict.
Other benefits include:
- Preventing damage and keeping the cost of running your business down.
- Keeping the work environment safe.
- Helping you to meet compliance regulations.
- Maintaining your business’s good reputation.
Begin guarding your business against insects and rodents. Call the commercial pest experts at Pickett Pest Control!
How To Spot A Bed Bug Infestation In Roosevelt, Utah
Bed bugs are invasive pests that, unfortunately, can find their way into any Roosevelt home. Bed bugs are small and hide out during the day in tight cracks and crevices, emerging at night to feed. Being able to spot a bed bug infestation is important so that you can get the professional help needed to eliminate the infestation sooner rather than later. Fast action is imperative when it comes to bed bugs.
If bed bugs are living inside your home, you may find the following:
- Appleseed-shaped bugs in the seams of mattresses, box springs, and upholstered furniture. They may also hide in wall cracks, behind baseboards, underneath rugs, and in wall voids behind electrical outlets.
- Finding dark streaks (excrement) on linens, pillowcases, mattresses, box springs, walls, or floors.
- Finding drops of blood on linens, mattresses, and box springs.
- Noticing a sweet, musty odor in a clean room.
To know for sure whether or not bed bugs have found their way into your home, contact Pickett Pest Control. We can provide an accurate inspection and, if necessary, provide the effective treatment services needed to completely eliminate the infestation.